Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Into the world of Motion Graphics

Frames Construction Captures



This is more work on the frames sequence. This is the first proof of concept test where I transfer the technique building the composition from Photoshop and illustrator into a motion design environment. The transition was pretty smooth and I reused my high-resolution elements designed in Illustrator and Photoshop. The one hiccup I ran into was unexpectedly having to build my gradient patterns with alpha channels in Photoshop, because the look of the sparse color in the gradients changed to something that I didn’t think looked consistent with the way I’d designed it in Photoshop; the gradient almost looked like it had more of a bluish tint instead of a “Warm” brown tint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
OfficeMax Coupons