Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Workflow problems and solution



This was my first attempt at setting up the composition having all of my blurs, keys and every other effect live in one composition, which worked fine for the proxy material, but basically overloaded and killed every render I attempted once I added video, keying actions, color correcting actions etc. My solution was something suggested by an instructor from one of my compositing courses: PRE-COMPING. Essentially, I set up all of my frames, with video, color adjustments, and effects in the scene, but rendered them all separately without animation, then re-imported them into a new scene that only had the background elements so the renderer only had to contend with those background elements, the animation of the frames, and the pre-processed video those frames contained.

Link to larger Image:
OverloadingNodes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counters
OfficeMax Coupons